Sunday, February 21, 2010

For Sale


One of our members, Pat Hoffert, has a gently loved Bosworth Journey wheel for sale. It is a single treadle, solid cherry wood with a carrying case. The wheel includes 3 bobbins and a built in lazy kate. She is asking $900, but will consider trades for other types of spinning wheels. Leave your name in the comment section and I will private message you Pat's contact information.

Since we are on the subject, I am selling a 32" 10 dent Kromski rigid heddle loom, Kromski stand, The Ashford book of Heddle Weaving, 3/4 lb. of 4/4 navy cotton, 2 spools of 8/4 red and navy cotton, a significant stash of rigid heddle patterns and a few magazines. This total package is worth $378. I am willing to part with this 'warped but once' beauty for $300 or best offer. I just never fell in love with it. Contact me by leaving a comment and we will talk. I will deliver it to the next guild meeting!


4 comments:

  1. Hello very interested in the bosworth wheel how can i contact to purchase from you? contact: perkinsrowland@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not sold, please pass on my information to the seller of the single treadle Journey Wheel.Thanks LMLieVan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete